Monday 6 June 2016

New Worke at Newark Park

Brunel Broderers' exhibition New Worke starts on Wednesday 8th June, tomorrow we set up. Today I am hoping to collect my print from Photogrphique in Bristol and providing we have got the background correct, and by this I mean that my photoshop effort has been improved by the staff, and I will then have a white background around the image ready to go into the frame that is being made by 'Edge to Edge' in Staple Hill. 

I have decided on the title 'Young Years, part 1' for the Stuart Box and 'Young Years, Part 2' for the cinemagraph.


'Young Years I'
Julie Heaton, 2016


The cinemagraph will start playing next week as there is a delay in getting a screen. It has been quite a puzzle working out how to play a 'gif'. We tried mp4 and DVD but neither would work. On further research we realised that the image would have to run on a computer so a DP to HDMI cable was ordered to connect my old macbook to the screen. It was quite a timely issue but I did learn a lot about digital display.


'Young Years II'
Julie Heaton, 2016


Our exhibition runs until until 11th July.

No comments:

Post a Comment